| The Lucky Element - Wood|
When Wood is your lucky element
- Spring is your lucky season.
- The Year of the Rabbit and the Tiger are your lucky years.
- When the Rabbit, Pig and Sheep are found in your birth chart and fate cycles, you will be very lucky that year.
- Months of the Rabbit and Tiger are your lucky Months.
- 3:00 - 7:00 (3 A.M. to 7 A.M.) are your lucky hours.
- An Easterly direction is your lucky place.
- It will bring you luck to live a house that faces the east.
- You should choose a bedroom on the east side of the house.
- It's good for you to keep the east side window(s) open.
- Winds or air coming from the east are good for you.
- It's good for your health to orient your body with your head toward the east while sleeping.
- When arranging your office desk, you should sit facing the east.
- In the office, try to use green folders, a green mug, green pencils and keep
an evergreen plant.
- A wooden bed is good for you.
- Your lucky color is green.
- You should use evergreen plants when decorating your house.
- Driving a car with a green interior brings your luck.
- Wearing something green will bring you luck.
- You will have better luck if your name has an 'A' sound.
- You will have better luck if your name is associated with the meaning of Wood.
- Sour foods and vegetables are good for you.
- For your health, don't be angry all the time.
- For your health, sometimes you need breezy weather.
- For your health, however, you don't need too much wind.
- Take care of your Nervous system, Liver and Gall bladder.
- Your arms and legs need to be exercised more.
- A person with a higher Wood score is likely to be your good companion.
- Outdoor activities: Golf, Park, National Park, Green Garden, Forest...
- Your job will be easier, if you choose a business having to do with Wood.
- Pertinent jobs include Fabric, Plant, Forest, Gardening, Government job, Administrator, Education, Hospital, Medicare, Doctor, Pharmacy, Oracle, Religious, Teacher, Professor, Priest, Clergy, Prayer, Furniture, Paper, Wood Craft, Clothing, Culture, Books...
Wood can balance your Five Elements.
But, too much Wood might put your Five Elements out of balance.
Lucky Element Menu