2024 Planning for a Baby Boy: Chinese Gender Prediction Tools
This program is based on the Chinese Baby Gender Statistic Chart from the Qing (Ching) Dynasty, which determines a baby's gender based on a woman's Chinese age and her lunar conception month. In Chinese culture, a baby is considered one year old on the day it is born, and people add their age on the Chinese New Year, rather than their birthday. This tool can calculate a person's Chinese age on their conception date and can also convert between the Gregorian calendar and the Chinese lunar calendar. If you are planning to have a baby in 2024, this application can help you identify the best conception dates in 2023 to increase your chances of having a male baby according to the Chinese Baby Gender Statistic Chart.
Conception Months to Have a Baby Boy
Numerous couples hope to have a son as their next child and have come across the Chinese Baby Gender Prediction Chart, which claims to forecast the gender of a baby based on the conception month and Chinese age. Many women are considering using this chart as a tool for gender selection for their next pregnancy.
Our Chinese Baby Gender Predictor application can reveal the gender of a baby by using the woman's birthday and conception date. However, this tool may not be sufficient for those who specifically want a baby boy. To cater to this need, we have developed an application that can list the day range of conception months for the planning year, based on the woman's birthday, to identify the dates that have a higher chance of conceiving a male baby.
Baby Boy Planning Calendar
- Select the woman's birthday and conception date using the western Gregorian calendar.
- Must enter time zone (The lunar calendar is slightly different in each time zone).
- Select the Planning Pregnancy Year and time zone.
- Press the Submit button to get the conception months for a baby boy.
- Find your Time Zone
Chinese Astrology Reveals the Baby Boy Year
How to conceive a boy and how to plan for a baby boy? Looking to conceive a baby boy and plan accordingly? We previously discussed predicting the gender of your baby before pregnancy using the Chinese Gender Chart. With the help of Chinese astrology, you can also determine the year your son will be born and track when their star appears in the astrological cycles. By using this information, you can choose the optimal time to conceive your next child.
- Plan for a baby boy
- Find Year Son Star using father's birthday
- Find Year Son Star using mother's birthday
A Better Season to Conceive a Male Baby
Are you curious about the accuracy of the Chinese Baby Gender Chart? Is it a reliable tool for women to use when trying to choose the gender of their child? We conducted a study analyzing sex ratio at birth data in northeast regions of China, as well as in various other countries and regions, to determine the association between the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart and sex ratio at birth. Our findings reveal which months have a higher likelihood of conceiving a male child.
- USA Sex Ratio Survey Data & Chinese Gender Chart
- India's Sex Ratio versus Chinese Gender Predictor
- Singapore's Sex Ratio and Chinese Gender Predictor
- United Kingdom's Sex Ratio & Chinese Gender Predictor
- Sex Ratio Birth Data for Canada and Other Countries
- Taiwan's Sex Ratio versus Baby Gender Chart (in Chinese)
Baby Astrology Readings
- 2019 Baby Girl Born in Rich Family
- Baby born on July 20, 2019
- Baby born on August 19, 2019
- Baby born on October 15, 2019
- Baby born on November 14, 2019
- Baby's Chinese Zodiac Sign
- Baby's Life Rise and Fall Chart
Baby Names & Astrology
- Baby's Personality by Five Elements
- Prepare Gift for the Baby
- Prepare a Peaceful Room for the Baby
- Intelligent Room for Your Child
- Your Son Year by Astrology
- Baby's Lucky Name using I-Ching
- Your Chinese Age on a Certain Date
Please recommend chinesefortunecalendar.com
Thank You for Five-Star Reviews
By Master Allen Tsai on Stepember 9, 2023