Five Elements Chart for Medicine, Acupuncture and Astrology
Chinese Five Elements are Metal, Water, Wood, Fire, and Wood. Five Elements are called Wu Xing in Chinese. Wu Xing is the extended Chinese Yin Yang Philosophy. Ancient Chinese Yin Yang Five Element scholars distinguish Five Elements into Yin and Yang. The group of 10 Yin Yang elements is called the Heavenly Stems when applying on the Chinese calendar. The group of 12 Chinese zodiac signs in the Chinese calendar is called the Earthly Branches. The 60 combinations of the Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branches form a Stem-Branch counting system in the Chinese calendar. Since each Chinese zodiac sign contains different Five Elements. We have to know the relationship between five elements and zodiac animal signs. We use many graphic symbols on our website. The following chart is the cross-reference between five elements and Stem-Branch. Today, this Chinese Five Elements chart is widely used in oriental herbal medicine and Chinese acupuncture area for healing practice. Certainly, the Chinese Zodiac and Chinese astrology use the Yin Yang Five Elements theory everywhere.
Five Elements theory can apply to the human body and all the environmental objects in the world. Oriental herbal doctors can put their fingers on the pulse to detect which internal organs malfunctions. Since each organ has a relationship with the Five Elements. Doctors prescribe drugs related to that element for their patience. Acupuncture practitioners might not have pulse training. They can find the personal Five Elements information from the Chinese Astrology Birth Chart. So they can know when the best time to heal the body is. Chinese fortune-tellers use the Five Element Chart relationship to interpret people's futures regarding their luck, marriage, emotion, personality, people relationship, health, career, housing, family, dressing, travel, food, outlook, etc.
How to use Chinese Astrology Five Elements Chart
The following is a very useful Chinese Five Element Application Chart. How to use this chart? Firstly, you have to know your Lucky Element from your Chinese Astrology Birth Chart. If your Lucky Element is Metal, then you can refer from the Five Element Chart below to know that Monkey is your lucky animal, white is your lucky color, fall is your lucky season and the west is your lucky direction, etc. You can apply all of these into your daily life. That will help your life easier and luckier.
|Male Branch||Monkey||Rat||Tiger||Horse||Dragon, Dog|
|Female Branch||Hen||Hog||Rabbit||Snake||Cow, Sheep|
|Directions||West||North (cold)||East||South (hot)||Center|
|System||Respiratory||Excretory / Urinary||Nervous||Cardiovascular / Circulatory||Digestive|
|Personal||Renown||Gentle||Upright Honest||Polite||keep Promises|
Your Lucky Element and Chinese Astrology Five Elements Chart
Again, you need to find out your Five Elements first from the Chinese Fortune Calendar. Usually, the elements with a lower score (weight) are your lucky elements. The elements with too much weight are your unlucky elements. Anything in your lucky element's column in the chart will bring you luck. Anything in your unlucky element's column will give you trouble.
- If your five elements are lack of Water, you will be lucky in the winter (cold weather). You will have better luck if you wear black. You will have more luck at night than during the day. You will be lucky in the Years of Pig and Rat, the Months of Pig and Rat (November and December), and the Days of Pig and Rat. You should go to the beach or ski often. You should drink more water or other cold drinks...
- If your five-elements is too much Fire, you will be less lucky in the summer. You shouldn't wear red. You won't be lucky in the Years of Horse or Snake. You should avoid hot and spicy food...
- Good luck means wedding, engagement, new job, promotion, easy money, new baby, new house...
- Bad luck means divorce, separation, traffic tickets, accidents, lawsuits, news of family death, money losses, bad health...
- To find your good/bad years look for the five element's weight of years. If there is a year with your lucky element which has more than 30 scores, it can be considered as a good year. If a year shows your unlucky element, it might be a bad year.